Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CLARIFICATION FROM SEAN HOWE

Sean Howe sent me this e-mail, which, in the interest of fairness, I'm sharing with you:

I just wanted to send a note of clarification: I did request an interview with you, back in 2008. You declined to speak on the phone, but told me that you'd try to answer email questions. I really don't like the format of email questions, for a number of reasons, and don't usually conduct interviews that way. What probably happened was that I remembered that you wouldn't talk on the phone, but I forgot about your email offer. So I'm sorry for that, and for any hard feelings. But I look forward to reading your blog posts.

I didn't remember Sean's request, but, there are, of course, no hard feelings.  I think I made it clear in the blog that I didn't consider not being interviewed for the book to be even remotely a big deal.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment