Sunday, June 29, 2014

JUNE 27-28 GARAGE SALE WRAP-UP

My June 27-28 garage sales are in the books. My customers seemed pleased with their purchases. They had a good time. I had a good time. My sales added up to 117% of my goal for the weekend. Crack open another case of that special berry juice, Victor. It's time to celebrate.

My son Eddie was home for the weekend and talked me into making a special trip to my two-unit Fortress of Storage. We came back with a dozen boxes of cool stuff. But I'm not going to reveal the exact nature of what is in those boxes. You'll just have to come to my next garage sale and discover this for yourselves.

There will be six days of Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sales in July:

Friday, July 11 (9 am to noon)
Saturday, July 12 (9 am to noon)
Friday, July 18 (9 am to noon)
Saturday, July 19 (9 am to noon)
Friday, July 25 (9 am to noon)
Saturday, July 26 (9 am to noon)

Keep watching the bloggy thing for updates.

My online Vast Accumulation of Stuff sales will resume on Friday, July 11. I've already picked out some terrific items for that sale and I'll be adding more items on a daily basis.

Thanks to all who came to the garage sales. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Tony Isabella


No comments:

Post a Comment