Monday, February 2, 2015

WALL 1, MY HEAD 0

I am about a week behind where I had hoped to be today, but I don't think I'll be falling any further behind. The inclement weather has brought a few problems for Casa Isabella, though nothing too serious. I'm just going to barricade myself against the winter hellscape without and do the best I can. On the bright side, at least I don't have to explain why I called a pass play when the win was like a one-yard run away.

Some quick notes...

I won't be making any appearances in March. I'm staying close to home with the hope of getting back on schedule and then ahead of schedule.

Maybe these invitations are going out automatically, but I'll remind you I am not on LinkedIn and don't use Google+.  Neither is going to change.

All comments to this blog have to be approved by me before they post. This keeps out the anonymous trolls and the spammers. If you post an appropriate comment, be patient. I check the blog every couple hours to approve them.

That's all for now. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment