Saturday, December 9, 2017

TONY NOTES 12/9/17

"Tony Isabella's Bloggy Thing" will resume on Monday. That column is already written. With a wee bit of luck, there will be no more skipped days through the end of the year.

Because of the press of my work and the holidays, I will not be available for any interviews of any kind until early next year. When I resume doing interviews, I prefer to do them via e-mail. I can be flexible, but know that I really dislike Skype.

The only exceptions to the "no interviews in December" thing will be if the request comes from DC Comics, the CW or the great people making the Black Lightning TV series.

I may do one more personal appearance before the end of the year. I've been talking with a Cleveland sports team about doing an appearance and signing at one of their games. Because, clearly, if I'd not gotten hooked on writing, I would have been a professional athlete and you'd be buying Tony Isabella athletic shoes. In really small sizes.

I am not signing any comics mailed to me until after the first of the year. After the first of the year, I will resume offering that service to my readers and to retailers. When I'm ready to start doing that again, I'll post all the pertinent information.

Here's my 2018 convention schedule to date...

February 18: Action (St. Clair College; Winsor)

February 23-24: Pensacon (Florida)

March 9-11: Cleveland ConCoction

April 27-29: East Coast Comicon (New Jersey)

May 5: Toys Time Forgot (Canal Fulton, Ohio)

May 18-19: ECBACC (Philadelphia)

July 13-15: G-Fest (Chicago)

July 19-22: Comic-Con International (tentative)

August 17-18: TerrifiCon (Connecticut)

August 19: NEO Comic Con (North Olmsted, Ohio)

November 3-4: Akron Comicon (Ohio)

November 9-11: Grand Rapids Comic Con (Michigan)

November 17-18: Great American Comic Convention (Las Vegas)

If you're an event organizer or promoter, you can contact me after the first of the year to talk about my appearing at your convention or other event.

That's all for today. See you in Monday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment